An Escrow Officer since 1977, Juliana Tu of Viva Escrow! Inc. is one of the first Escrow Officers of Chinese descent in the community.
Through the years she has been a very active participant in the regional, State and National escrow trade associations and escrow related committees
- Executive Board member and Director of the State organization - the California Escrow Association - 2019 President of the California Escrow Association.
- Member and part of the Board of Directors of Escrow Institute of California, holding positions of Chair, National Affairs Committee and Chair, Communications and Public Relations Committee.
- Member of the national settlement services industry organization – American Escrow Association - where she serves on the National Certification Committee
- President of the regional association - Escrow Associates of San Gabriel Valley in 1992, 2009 and 2014.
- On behalf of all independent escrow company owners, she represents and voices their concerns as a member of Escrow Advisory Committee for the Department of Business Oversight Corporations, the regulator of Escrow Law in the State of California.
- Appointed to serve in 2012 on the Small Business Review Panel, set up under the Small Business Regulatory Enforcement Fairness Act (SBREFA) by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) to comment on the TILA-RESPA integration mandate and closing disclosures.